Wednesday 14 September 2011

Keeping Up with Simply Bows and Chair Covers

I may not have a reality series on E! Entertainment channel but I do have this reality blog to update you all.

Last week I had the week off the day job to catch up on all the mundane boring jobs that having a business entails i.e. accounts.  But I also had 3 fantastic weddings to dress.  A tiffany blue at Ribby Hall Village in Lancashire, ivory at Carden Park in Cheshire on the Monday (a wedding on a Monday?!) and then I dressed a stunning wedding at Rowton Castle in Shrewsbury last Friday.  Here's a few sneak peaks, I'd love your feedback on them.

Tiffany Blue at Ribby Hall, Lancashire (chair covers are venues own)

Ivory on white chair covers at Carden Park

Alternating chair veils at Rowton Casle

So I'm excited to get into the new wedding fayre season.  On Sunday I was at Brockholes, the only floating wedding venue in the north west and it is an awesome venue.  So unique and so beautiful, it is definitely worth checking out if you haven't booked your wedding venue yet.  I decided to go with a natural, organic display to fit in with the venues ethos, I even used the Lavender from my own garden (it's the only thing that has successfully grown!).


Over the next couple of months, I will also be at The Hilton in Blackpool on 18/09, The Marriott in Preston on 25/09, Knutsford Bloom Wedding Weekend on the 1st & 2nd October, Whalley Abbey on 06/10 and The Invincibles Suite on 23/10.

I am also tres excited to be working with a very very local florist.  Helen will be taking over Budz Florist in Adlington, Lancashire, which just happens to be down the road from me! More info will be coming to the blog soon. Oh and I've also been asked to guest blog for http://www.soontobemarried.co.uk/.  Check out my article on how to do orange correctly without it looking like its Halloween and let me know what you think.

Love Lancashire Bride x



No comments:

Post a Comment