Tuesday 18 October 2011

My First Cherish The Dress

Welcome to my first Cherish The Dress/ Rock The Frock style shoot.  What is a Rock The Frock shoot I hear you say? These shoots give the chance for the Bride (and Groom) to don their frocks (and suits) once again for photos that would not normally be taken on your wedding day.  It gives you the chance to get some very unusual shots and perhaps get your dress a little bit dirty before you send it off to the dry cleaners.

And this Cherish The Dress shoot with the lovely Louise, was very kindly sent to me by Joanne Spencer .  And for once, I'm going to do little narrating and let the pictures speak for themselves...

But first, I must point out those fabulous shoes as well, and how well they go with the groom's tie!





 Thanks to Joanne Spencer and the Bride and Groom for sending the pics my way.  If you have a similar style of shoot then please send them way because I LOVE them!

No comments:

Post a Comment