Monday 16 January 2012

Gemma & Ben's Almost Edible Lancashire Wedding



Welcome to Gemma and Ben's Lytham Hall wedding, the first of many Lancashire weddings I will be featuring in 2012.  When Mick Cookson contacted me I just could not resist the girlyness of this wedding, and just wait until you see the intricate detailing on one of the most enchanted cakes I have ever seen!

Gemma and Ben got married in September 2011 at the grand manor house at Lytham Hall, in Lancashire.



Gemma looked stunning wearing this lace detail waist drop dress with capped lace sleeving.  And Ben looks rather dapper too!







And here come the to die for details... butterflies, pale pink, sorbet lemon and bridesmaids in classic shift dresses, oh yes, I am in wedding heaven!





With thanks to Gemma and Ben and also the fab Mick Cookson for the use of their wedding photography.  To check out more of Mick's work please visit http://www.mickcookson.com/ and http://www.mickbookson.blogspot.com/ where Mick regularly blogs his recent weddings.  And before I get lost in all the pretty little details I must remember to ....