Tuesday 31 January 2012

Jenna & Pauls Scarisbrick Hall Wedding Highlights

I am so very excited to be featuring my very first Lancashire wedding video today, courtesy of Love Gets Sweeter.  I am also even more excited since I met the beautiful Charlene, from Love Gets Sweeter, on Sunday, where she was exhibiting at Tatton Park Wedding Show, and I got to witness even more of her beautifully filmed weddings.  For anyone who is debating about whether to have a videographer or not, then please use this as a great example.  Jenna and Paul, who have kindly let me share their wedding video with you, were undecided about having a videographer at first, but after seeing a few of Love Gets Sweeter's previous weddings, they swiftly changed their minds and I bet they certainly don't regret it now! 

Jenna and Paul were married at Scarisbrick Hall in Southport, Lancashire on 11th June 2011, please be so kind to leave your comments below for the newly married couple. 


Jenna and Paul's Highlights from Love Gets Sweeter on Vimeo.

Jenna & Paul's Book of Contacts:

1 comment: