Tuesday 21 February 2012

A Taste of Lancashire: Perfect Touch

Another great local business on Lancashire Bride today.  This time its the turn of Perfect Touch Wedding Stationary based on the outskirts of Lancaster. 

"Hi there, my name’s Kelly and I live on the outskirts of Lancaster with my partner Ste, my daughter Chloe-Marie (11) and my son Charlie Jack 12 months. My business is Perfect Touch Wedding Stationery, working from home creating stunning handmade stationery."


"Perfect Touch Wedding Stationery creates stunning and unique handmade stationery using only the finest materials. I am definite a perfectionist, every single piece of work is completed to the highest standard. You can choose from one of our collections which can be tailored to match your colour theme or together we can create something bespoke especially for you. My stationery ranges include save the dates, wedding and evening invitations, RSVPs, order of service/ceremony, table plans, place cards, table names/numbers, menus, favours, post boxes and thank you cards."


"I started out creating a scrapbook for my daughter 7 years ago, then in 2007 made my brothers wedding stationery. This became my hobby and I started putting different designs together and decided to make my hobby my full time career."

Photo by www.beanphoto.co.uk
"As a rough guide my prices start from:

Pocketfolds (these include 3 inserts, e.g. the wedding invitation, gift/accommodation details, RSVP) £3.40

Standard card style invitation £2.20

Order of service/ceremony £2.50

Place cards (printed) £1.00

Table names/numbers (double sided) £1.90

Table plans £35.00

Post boxes £15.00

I offer a free consultation within a 20 mile radius of Lancaster, when travelling outside this area a small amount is charged but is refunded once an order is placed."
"My top tip for Lancashire brides would be to choose local suppliers as the bride and groom have the opportunity of meeting them to discuss exactly what they are looking for and the supplier can give them their best advice and guidance. I believe in the personal touch."

"My website is www.perfect-touch-wedding-stationery-lancaster.co.uk or you can email me at kellycross85@btinternet.com, via my facebook page: Perfect Touch Wedding Stationery or by phone 07843753210."

One of my many thank you cards reads: Thank you so much for all the invites, table names and table plan. They looked great, and you are such a perfectionist, they were all perfect, we loved them."

No comments:

Post a Comment