One of Simply Bows and Chair Covers most popular colour schemes this month has been gold and especially the handmade organza flock sashes that are shown below.
So very classy yet with a vintage twist these gorgeous sashes have been attracting brides with very different themes. Its on this note that I thought I'd give our Lancashire Brides a bit of gold inspiration, featuring some very talented Lancashire Bride featured suppliers.
- Love Bouquets can create a bouquet to your needs and requirements so if you want your peice to fit into your colour scheme its easy-peesy!
- Champagne cocktails are an easy way to add to a gold theme (photo thanks to Martha Stewart Weddings)
- I love these chocolate invites from http://www.poshpartybag.com/. Just choose your sparkly cover to fit your scheme and the 'Golden Ticket' acts as the invite to your wedding. Plus the guests get a treat before the weddings even begun!
- This Ian Stuart dress named Bali from the Belle Epoque collection is a stunning vintage gown covered with french lace and embellished sequins and beads with off the shoulder sleeves. I can't take my eyes off it!
- The hairpeice from Claire Ogden Designs is one of many intricate designs handmade by the talented lady herself. See Tuesdays Taste of Lancashire post for more pretty pics!
- This menu card is made by What A Do Weddings- a very talented lady creating wedding stationary with a difference.
- And how cute is the little Flower Girls dress. Dessy Group has so much choice in a wide variety of styles and colours.
If you are inspired by this post, then please write a comment to let me know!
Love Lancashire Bride x