So tomorrow, in what is bound to be a paparazzi dream, Kim Kardashian is to marry NBA hunk Kris Humphries. And if her engagement ring is anything to go by, the 'event' is lined up to be the party (sorry, wedding) of the year.
Family friend, Vera Wang is said to have designed Kim's 3 dresses (!), the bridesmaids dresses and the Mother of the Brides!
Other rumours that have surfaced include:
- Kim has had 19 fittings for her wedding dresses
- The cake has reportedly cost $20,000.
- Kim has asked all her guests to wear white.
- She is believed to have signed a $500,000 deal with People magazine for the exclusive pictures.
- Kim has had to un-invite 50 people, after fire marshals ordered her to reduce the numbers for health and safety reasons. (Thanks to www.heatworld.com)
The wedding is also to be aired on E! (already home to Keeping Up with The Kardashians) as a two part series in October but I'll be updating you as soon as I can get my mitts on the pics!
Love Lancashire Bride x