Wednesday 2 November 2011

"Curiosity May Have Killed The Cat...

,
... But lack of curiosity would have killed thousands." James Morrow


A few months ago my curiosity got the better of me and I was sooned signed up for a new project called The Curiosity Project, an idea thought up by wedding planner Tiffany Riley-Grant. The thoughts behind the idea was that we all love receiving exciting gifts and letters in the post and even better when not knowing when they will come or what they will be! So an extensive network of very willing participants was formed.  I was given an anonymous address with strict instructions not to spend more than £20 and I set off seeking exciting finds.

Now I can't show you the box I created as I don't want to give the game away but what I can say is that is is filled bright colours and fun objects to hopefully make my partner smile when they open it.  I only posted mine on Friday and coincidentally my box came the next day! 


 All the goodies came in a very useful photo storage box.


And each gift had a label attached to it with a note on it, including this wholesome quote that in my opinion sums the whole project up!


How fitting is this box of curiosities? Filled with lots of little wonders that I can't wait to put to good use!

Well this is one Curiosity Project participant that would definitely take part in the project again!

No comments:

Post a Comment