Thursday 10 November 2011

A Taste of Lancashire: Dawn Juson

Today I have a Bolton based photographer for you lovely lot.  Here is Dawn to tell us a bit more about herself.


"My name is Dawn and I am a Weddings and Boudoir Photographer. As a small child I was obsessed with taking photos and I would take my camera everywhere at the annoyance of my family! It wasn't until my children were born however that I decided to leave the rat race and follow my passion."



"I would describe my style as photojournalistic with staged shots kept to a minimum. I think it’s nice to have some posed photos but not at detriment to style and enjoyment of the day. I do capture all the little details but most of all I love to capture the joy and real emotion of day not the fake smiles and military line ups! I give 100% not just on the day but also afterwards in the editing stage. Quite often I can take up to 2000 shots per wedding and it can take me up to 2 weeks to fully edit. I don’t just hand the client all the photos, I hand pick the best images and importantly don’t over process or add effects that will date your photographs over the years. I offer beautiful, elegant and unpretentious wedding photography."



Dawn also offers Boudoir photoshoots which can make a great present for your hubby to be or simply used to boost your confidence.

"I love the Boudoir side of my business! I love seeing the client be transformed into a starlet and realising that with correct posing and with a bit of magic afterwards all women can look sexy in their underwear. The women I have worked with have found it to be an amazing confidence booster and a brilliant gift idea!"




Dawn
Dawn Juson Photography
Bolton
07984 417 562
www.dawnjusonphotos.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment