Tuesday 1 November 2011

Slaidburn Wedding Fayre

11th March 2012
12pm-4pm

EXHIBITORS WANTED!

Having worked very closely with Slaidburn Village Hall I am pleased to announce that they have since asked me to arrange a wedding fayre for them next year.  For my business, wedding fayres are crucial to get my name out there and show off my products and services. This is why I am keen to keep costs down for everyone involved. To exhibit a stall will cost only £40 and this is purely to cover costs.

A bit about the venue...


Slaidburn, situated in the middle of the Hodder Valley, is one of the most picturesque of Lancashire's villages, and is the reason many brides choose to have their wedding reception at Slaidburn Village Hall. The new village hall is built on the edge of the Village Green with breathtaking views over and across the Green and the River Hodder. Slaidburn Village Hall is not your average village hall but a a multi purpose building finished to a far higher standard than normally associated with village halls. Many brides see the hall as a blank canvas that allows them to organise every single aspect of their big day including food, venue décor and entertainment.

















If you are interested in exhibiting please email me at joanne@simplybowsandchaircovers.co.uk and request an exhibitor pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment